- Use a 13x9x2 microwave safe dish.
- Combine graham crackers, sugar, butter and cinnamon.
- Mix well and pat firmly on bottom of pan.
- Cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese till smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each till well blended.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat well.
- Pour into crust and bake in micro on high for 15 minutes.
- (turn every 4 minutes to ensure even baking).
- In the meantime make topping.
- Combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla, blending well.
- Pour mixture over cheese cake and micro 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Remove and chill.
- The cake will look lumpy but it smooths out when in the fridge.
- If not then taste won't be affected at all.
To Serve Edit
- Before serving I top with canned blueberry pie filling or cherry pie filling. Or I make my own by slicing (very thin) kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, peaches or nectarines etc.
- If you make 2 like I usually do for a party then you can make party colors. Fourth of July: 1 cherry pie filling and 1 blueberry pie filling.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.