- 2 pounds of raw corvina (or whitefish) in filets
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 hot hot chili pepper (without the seeds), chopped
- 1 tablespoon gin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Dice the fish filets and put them in a glass or porcelain bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stirring well.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving.
- Rectify the salt and serve with salted soda crackers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.