- ⅜ cup water
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine (soft Parkay works great)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- tons of cinnamon
(Note: glaze ingredients can be easily varied to suite your taste and sweet tooth!!)
- Place dough ingredients in bread pan, select dough setting, and press "start"
- When dough in bread machine has risen long enough, the machine should signal.
- Remove bread pan and turn out dough onto a floured counter top or cutting board.
- With a rolling pin, roll the dough into a (roughly) 9 x 18 inch rectangle.
- 5-6 tablespoons melted butter or margarine pour the melted butter into a 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan (pyrex glass dish works great) or two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans; sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Brush or smear the dough with melted butter (or soft margarine). sakejr
- Note: To warm oven, turn on the warm setting for a couple of minutes, then turn off. Remove pan(s) from oven to preheat.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately invert rolls onto a large platter (or aluminum foil).
- Scrape excess glaze with a spatula onto rolls!! serve warm!!.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.