- 1 lb. boneless fish, preferably white sea bass (corvina)
- 1½ cups finely chopped onion
- 1⅓ cups fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- salt to taste
- ½ hot pepper finely minced (optional)
- ¾ cup Hellman's mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh culantro  or cilantro
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 2 to 3 teaspoons good quality curry powder
- Drain all the liquid from the ceviche.
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- Correct curry if necessary, depending on taste.
- Let rest at least one hour in the refrigerator and serve with "canastitas" or crackers.
- culantro is an herb belonging to the cilantro family. It is a long green leaf with a strong flavor and aroma. If you cannot find it in your local grocer, you can use cilantro instead.