- 1 lb ground meat (iguana, gatosolo, vaca, puerco.....)
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3 or 4 capers
- Boil yuca with salt but do not allow to get too soft.
- Grind with fine blade in grinder and knead with salt.
- Form balls, flatten in the palm of the hand and fill with stuffing forming into an oval shape.
- Pinch to close ends.
- Fry in very hot oil until golden.
- Season ground meat with salt, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, capers, onion, sugar, garlic and parsley.
- Brown in very small amount of hot oil and add tomato paste.
- Simmer until quite dry.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.