Rice with pineapple
- 2½ to 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup rice (long-grain works well)
- sugar to taste
- rum (optional)
- Slowly bring rice and pineapple to boil.
- Simmer until rice is well cooked but not dry (approx. 30 minutes).
- You want the mixture to be wet and soft, but not runny.
- Add mixture, milk, sugar and ice (and rum) to blender; use 1 cup milk for every ½ cup of rice mixture.
- Frappe until smooth and creamy.
- For a stronger pineapple taste, add whole pieces of pineapple when blending.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.